TERMS OF SERVICE
General Terms and Conditions ATELIER TRANSPARENTE WORLDS
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Atelier Transparent Worlds
Am Berg 17
Schwerin tax office
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (email address and password).
6) Selection of the payment method and the shipping method.
7) Binding dispatch of the order.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at
For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately.
(2) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, we will not send the goods before receipt of payment.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your contract declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, email) or - if the item is left to you before the deadline expires - by returning the item. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar goods, not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before the fulfillment of our information obligations in accordance with Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Para 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the cancellation or the item is sufficient to meet the cancellation deadline.
The revocation must be sent to:
Atelier Transparent Worlds
Am Berg 17
Consequences of cancellation
In the event of an effective revocation, the mutually received services must be returned and any benefits (e.g. interest) surrendered. If you are unable or partially unable to return or surrender the received service and benefits (e.g. advantages of use) or only in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the value. You only have to pay compensation for the deterioration of the item and for any benefits drawn if the use or the deterioration is due to handling of the item that goes beyond the examination of the properties and functionality. "Checking the properties and functionality" means testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a shop.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of returning the goods if the goods delivered correspond to the goods ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you have not yet received the consideration or a payment in the case of a higher price of the goods at the time of cancellation have made the contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Items that cannot be sent as a parcel will be picked up from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your declaration of cancellation or the goods, for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
§7 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs in the event of revocation
If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the following agreement applies in accordance with Section 357 (2) BGB, according to which you have to bear the regular costs of the return if the goods delivered correspond to the goods ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned is one Amount of 40 euros or if you have not yet made the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price of the item at the time of cancellation.
Otherwise, the return is free for you.
§8 contract language
As contract language german/english is available.
Status of the GTC April 2021
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de.